Do You Want to Join The Marketing Team?
The Marketing Team is always looking for people with an affinity for marketing. Together with the experienced team leader, you help to improve and to develop RainbowWarriors and all related projects further. In any case, you should bring the following with you:
- Be between 14 & 27 years old.
- The ability to work independently and in a structured way.
- Reliability (i.e. show up at meetings, meet deadlines, etc.).
- Be willing & able to work in a team (but also sometimes execute tasks by yourself).
- The willingness & motivation to learn new things and to implement them directly in practice.
- Already have first experiences in one (or more) of these areas ...
... HTML (We work with WordPress & are looking for people who know how to work in the backend and are familiar with terms like "padding". Inserting written texts, updating information and formatting a text in the script - that's what you can expect in this area.
... SEO (SEO means Search Engine Optimization) - writing texts so that Google & co. can read them well. SEO knowledge is not a prerequisite here. The most important thing is that you have a good feeling for texts & good spelling. Since sometimes it depends on tiny details, you should bring joy in playing around with words & synonyms should be your best friends.
... Graphic Design. Super important is a sense of style and current trends. Basic knowledge of Affinity, Canvas, Photoshop, etc., would be great.
- Have time on Thursdays at 8pm (German Time) for the weekly meeting.
What to expect & what you gain as part of the Marketing Team:
- Gain new experience & take your marketing skills to the next level.
- Become part of a unique youth movement with like-minded souls and meet a lot of awesome new people.
- We will gladly provide you with a certificate for your volunteering work and what exactly you did & learned with us (always great for job applications, etc.).
- Complete flexibility: since we are 100% online, you can join us from anywhere.
- A good mix of professionalism (after all, we want to achieve something) and fun in the community.
- Flat hierarchies - we look forward to your ideas and are always open to new, innovative approaches.
Send Your Joining Request Now
Note: Sometimes the form is displayed distorted on mobile phones. If this happens to you, please turn your mobile phone so that you see the form in landscape format - then it will work