Do You Want to Join The All-Rounder Team?
Our All-Rounder Team is a motley collection of people that perform a variety of activities at RainbowWarriors. Some tasks this Team takes care of are: Creating Social Media posts for our Instagram pages, conducting Interviews for OurComingOut.com and keeping our list of English-speaking support services up to date. The jobs to be done vary from very creative-focused to somewhat more structured and logical tasks up to highly personal support for members.
So whatever you're good at & with what you'd like to support us - this team surely has a place for you! In any case, you should bring the following with you:
- Be between 14 & 27 years old.
- The ability to work independently and in a structured way.
- Reliability (i.e. show up at meetings, meet deadlines, etc.).
- Be willing & able to work in a team (but also sometimes execute tasks by yourself).
- Have time on Mondays at 7:30 pm (German Time) for the weekly team meeting.
What to expect & what you gain as part of the All-Rounder Team:
- Become part of a unique youth movement with like-minded souls and meet a lot of awesome new people.
- We will gladly provide you with a certificate for your volunteering work and what exactly you did & learned with us (always great for job applications, etc.).
- Complete flexibility: since we are 100% online, you can join us from anywhere.
- A good mix of professionalism (after all, we want to achieve something) and fun in the community.
- Flat hierarchies - we look forward to your ideas and are always open to new, innovative approaches.
Note: Sometimes the form is displayed distorted on mobile phones. If this happens to you, please turn your mobile phone so that you see the form in landscape format - then it will work 🙂